Bad pick-up lines

"Are you religious? Because I could be the answer to your prayers."

"Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?"

"If I followed you home, would you keep me?"

"I think I must be dying because I'm looking at Heaven."

"Do u sleep on your stomach ...........can I?"

"I know they say milk does a body good but damn, how much have u been drinking?"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together"

"HEY!!!! Wanna go half on a baby?"

"That dress looks great on you! It would look even better in a pile on my bedroom floor!"

"Just wondering, what would you like for breakfast tomorrow morning?"

"If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!"

"Your father must have been a thief... he took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

"It must be a day off in heaven for an angel like you to be amongst us."

"Are you busy tonight at 3:00 A.M.?"

"Baby, somebody better call Heaven , cuz they’re missing an angel!"

"Why don`t u come here sit on my lap and we will talk about the first thing that pops up."

"Are you tired? Because you've been running around my mind all day."

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by you again?"

"Hey, I lost my phone number ... Can I have yours?"

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada