Psychiatrist vs. Bartender

Ever since I was a child, I’ve always had a fear of someone under
my bed at night. So I went to a psychiatrist and told him, “I've
got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody
under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.”

“Just put yourself in my hands for one year,” said the
psychiatrist. “Come talk to me three times a week and we should be
able to get rid of those fears.”

“How much do you charge?”

“Eighty pounds per visit,” replied the doctor.

“I'll sleep on it,” I said.

Six months later the psychiatrist met me on the street.

“Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?”
he asked.

“Well, Eighty quid a visit three times a week for a year is an
awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for £10. I was so happy
to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new
pickup!”

“Is that so!” he said with a bit of an attitude. “And how, may I
ask, did a bartender cure you?”

“He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't nobody under there
now!!!”



DUMP THOSE PSYCHIATRISTS. GO HAVE A DRINK AND TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER.

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada