Cellphone Dangers...

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes.

 As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:

"Hi sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train."

 "Yes, I know it's the 6:30 and not the 4:30, but I had a long meeting."

 "No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounts office. It was with the boss."

 "No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life."

 "Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart."

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly...

When the young woman sitting next to him had enough, she leaned over and said into the phone:

"Eric, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer........

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada