Son-in-law...

The mother-in-law comes home and finds her son-in-law furious and
packing his suitcase. "What happened?"

"What happened? - I'll tell you what happened! I sent an email to my
wife saying that I was coming home from my trip today. I got home and guess what I found?...

My wife, yes my Rachel, with another guy in our marital bed! This is the end of our marriage, I will leave forever!"

"Calm down!" says mother-in-law. "There is something odd about this
story. Rachel would never do such a thing! Wait a minute while I check what happened."

Moments later, mother-in-law comes back with a big smile. "You see, 


I said there must be a simple explanation...

Rachel didn't get your email."

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada