Husband and Wife Chat

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks.... 

 WIFE:
"What would
 you do if I died? Would you get married Again?"

HUSBAND:
"Definitely
 not!"

WIFE:
"Why
 not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND:
"Of course
 I do..."

WIFE:
"Then
 why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND:
"Okay, okay,
 I'd get married again."

WIFE:
"You would?"(with a hurt
 look)

HUSBAND:
(makes audible
 groan)

WIFE:
"Would you
 live in our house?"

HUSBAND:
"Sure, it's
 a great house.."

WIFE:
"Would you
 sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND:
"Where else
 would we sleep?"

WIFE:
"Would you
 let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND:
"Probably,
 it is almost new."

WIFE:
"Would you
 replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND:
"That would
 seem like the proper thing to do.."

WIFE:
"Would you
 give her my jewellery?"

HUSBAND:
"No,
 I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE:
"Would you
 take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND:
"Yes, those
 are always good times."

WIFE:
"Would she
 use my clubs?

HUSBAND:
"No, she's
 left-handed."

WIFE: --
silence--

HUSBAND:
"Shit."
 

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada