Finally, a blonde joke I haven't heard before...

A blonde chick gets a job as a physical education teacher of
16-year old kids.
  

She notices a boy at the end of the field standing alone,
while all the other kids are running around having fun, kicking a
football.  


She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him...

'You ok?' she asks.

 'Yes,' he replies.
 

'You can go and play with the other kids, you know,' she  says.

 'It's best I stay here,' he says.
 

'Why's that, sweetie?' asks the blonde.
 

The boy looks at her incredulously and says: 

"Because I'm the goal keeper!!!"

.....

(my humble apologies to all blondes...:)

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada