‘THEY CALL IT BRIDGE’


A Cleaning woman was applying for a new position. 
 
When asked why she left her last employment she replied... 
 
‘Yes, sir, the wages were good, but it was the most ridiculous place I ever worked.’ 
 
They played a game they call BRIDGE, and last night a lot of folks were there. 
 
As I was about to bring refreshments, I heard a man say ‘Lay down and let’s see what you got.’ 
 
Another man said ‘I got strength, but not much length.’ And then another man said to a lady, ‘Take your hand off my trick.’ 
 
I pretty near dropped dead just when a lady answered, ‘You forced me. You jumped me twice when you didn’t have the strength for one good raise’. 
 
Another lady was talking about protecting her honour. And, two ladies were talking and one said, ‘Now it’s my turn to play with your husband while you play with mine.’ 
 
Well, I just got my hat and coat and as I was leaving I hope to die if one them didn’t say, ‘Well, I guess we can go home, this is our last rubber!’.............

Short jokes that landed in my inbox...

 To all connoisseurs of good puns... ****************** How does an attorney sleep?  First he lies on one side, then he lies on the other si...

Work as a nurse in Canada

Live and Work as a Nurse in Canada